Monday, January 13, 2014

While walking down the road going home i've seen some pin up girl pictures of sexy babes way back 70s and so creativity strikes. What if i will shoot a pin up girl replicating that retro looked pictures and a Christmas themed shoot. And so this photo shoot was conceptualized.

The Preparation

The preparation for this shoot is not that complicated and money consuming. Thanks to my friend who helped me, my make up artist Ruel willingly provide his service for free and provide all the outfits in this shoot. The location also is free and it is shoot at our schools student center and we just use there white cloth to be our backgrounds.

Choosing a Model

Choosing a model is 1 of the hardest thing to consider in a shoot. My mind set for choosing a model for this shoot is a good looking, teenage girl, sexy and also photogenic. And as I posted my concept at Facebook many good looking girl showed intention in joining. Of all the gorgeous woman I choose Christine Toreta as my model for this shoot for the reason that she is sweet and working with her is fun. I shoot Christine months ago before this shoot and that was totally great. She doesn't complain at all whatever the poses and also she is a girl with unlimited pose.

Gears Used

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: 85mm 1.8g DX
Flash: YN460-II
Reflector and a improves Soft box made of cartoon with tin fool inside.
Lighthig Style: Clum shell 1 light setup.

Here are my pictures :

Model: Christine Toreta
HMUA: Ruel Umpag
Assistant: Glennville Bautista, Jonathan Acogido
Photo: Jayson Deodor










0 comments:

Post a Comment