Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lately I've been shooting pageants in our school Mindanao State University. Adventure is not always climbing up those peak of mountains or roaming those big city. But also adventure is something you always dreaming to be or what you feel more exciting. Shooting people or portraiture is my genre in photography. Shooting people with emotion on and sophistication is what I've been looking in my portraits. Coordinating with your subject and building relationship what made it more exciting coz every people you will meet have different stories to tell.  Take a quick look of my pageant shoot.

Ms. Engineering 2014

"Woman at work" this is what we aim for in this shoot but unfortunately black out happen 6pm and no light is available but my speedlites. I use this 1 light of mine to manipulate pictures on my favor. this is some of my outputs.

Bb.Natural Science and Mathematics

"Classy and Sophistication" one of the shoot were I most turn pictures into vintage portraits. Lighting setup and strobe knowledge of mine is dare to be tested. One of the hardest thing is encounter in this photo is their colored pictures which is what i swear not my type. Here are some of the pictures.







Senyorita De Agricultura 2014

"Just shoot their fields of study" that is what the organizing committee told me. Soo we get on the location and shoot. The main problem for me in this shoot is my wounds they are bleeding while im walking. Here are my sample picture.









Ms. Bussiness Administration and Accountancy

"Sporty classy and flagship" My college most have the best output that is what I always bare in mind. The hard part is conceptualizing it because they just told me about the shoot the night before. But still I manage to make a good output out of scarce time. Here are some pictures.











To all who trusted me and always there supporting thankyou soo much. Like they always call me "MASTER" but deep inside every output and wonderful pictures I took its because of all those people who appreciate me as a human being and me as an artist. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
-Jayson Deodor Photology


0 comments:

Post a Comment